I spend endless hours watching Jackie on YouTube, getting tips on how to improve my makeup skills, and seeing what are the latest trends and products in the beauty world. So, when she collaborated with Anastasia Beverly Hills I was definitely here for it! Introducing the Jackie Aina Palette, this palette is composed of 14 highly pigmented shades that range from neural mattes to dazzling dramatic metallics.
Breakdown of Shades
- Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift)
- Supreme (Matte rosy pink pressed pigment)
- Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum pressed pigment)
- Big wig (Matte rich purple pressed pigment)
- Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive)
- Credit (Deep matte plum brown)
- Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift)
- Zamn (Sparkling rose gold)
- Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red)
- Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift)
- Trust issues (Sparkling white gold)
- Edges (Matte deep peach)
- Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift)
- Ginger (Matte caramel brown)
To create this look, I applied the Anastasia Beverly Hills luminous foundation in 470C and set with a setting spray. I then went under my eye with Deep peach setting powder. (You can find my review on these products here). After priming my eye, I went in with ‘Edges’, which is a matte deep peach, and applied this eye shadow shade to my eyelid and crease of my eye as a base colour. I then went in with ‘Wiggalese’, which is a metallic cranberry red and pressed into my eyelid. To brighten up my eyes I took the shade ‘Zamn’, which is a sparkling rose gold and placed in the inner corners of my eye. For my lash line, I went in with ‘Shookington’, which is a metallic violet eye shadow colour with a blue shift and placed under my lash line. To complete this look, I took a red gloss and applied to my lips!
WATCH HOW I CREATED THIS LOOK!